Sunday, September 20, 2009

The road trip.

We made a trip to Kentucky for Amber's Wedding. For those that do not know Ryan has twins for sisters and Amber is one of them! The wedding was absolutely beautiful. She looked amazing in her gown. Along with being apart of this beautiful occasion we had a wonderful time visiting Ryan's family and my father in Kentucky. Then we headed further north to Ohio to see my mother, sis, the rest of the family and of course Brooke my niece! Again loads of fun in Ohio. Our whole trip was fun. Anyone that knows the Galovics family will not be surprised to hear that we made it to Texrakana and realized we forgot our camera. I was so disappointed. As soon as the family send us their pictures oh yes I will be posting them!! While living the 5 years here in Texas this makes Kiersten and I 7 times we have drove the long road trip. We've flown a couple times but driving is way better. I really believe nothing is better for a family then to have to spend time with each other. No T.V., computers, other rooms to go into. Nothing. Spending quality time together making each other laugh and sharing stories. We have lots of fun on our road trips. Kiersten is just amazing on how she behaves. I really need to remind everyone to hurry and send the pictures..

No comments: