Wednesday, August 19, 2009

flower dress


The hunt for the dress is over. I can't even begin to tell you how many dresses Kiersten looked at. In stores as well as on line. Dress after dress, after dress. Ryan, Kiersten and I went to Waco to the Davids Bridal. Kiersten had several in the dressing room. She would only come out wearing a couple of dresses. It didn't matter how pretty we may have thought they where. If Kiersten didn't like the least little thing on the dress she wasn't going to come out. So she picked this one out. I was surprised. I think it looks beautiful on her.. I can't wait for the wedding. Amber's wedding will be the 3rd time Kiersten will have the honor of being a flower girl.

3 comments:

:o) said...

cute
:)

Margaret said...

she looks precious, lisa! love the music by the way.

♥ future mrs. brown ♥ said...

I love it, she's going to be the most beautiful flower girl ever!