Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween is coming!!!!!!!







The pictures are not very clear they where taken before a birthday party. Better ones will come.. As you can see Kiersten is a vampire this year. Her hair is white but again bad pics. She said that it is Halloween and she did not want to be cute she wants to be scary. When we went to the party everyone told her how cute she is. Yeah now she wants to change her costume.. Oh and Kris I added that song for you by the way. I hope you enjoy it......

3 comments:

:o) said...

wish I could see pic...hurry and get new ones!!! Too dark for me :( I see her somewhat in 1st pic...I think looks neat :) Tell her I'm scared so don't worry about the cute crap :)

Team Manager said...

She REALLY did look great at the party. Love the costume. I'm diggin' the new song, too.

:o) said...

hey get post some more pics girl