Thursday, March 5, 2009

A little of Lisa's touch



To the family, who has been asking to see this picture. The larger "thingy" is the tuna log. Ryan's aunt has this recipe for a tuna log. I decided to make it a while back one fine Sunday for some of the ladies I know. Of course I added a "Lisa's touch" to the recipe. I think I may have forever more tainted the family recipe!! Yeah my cookbook isn't going to get any bigger if I keep doing things like this to there recipes that they ever so nicely pass down to me:) ;)
The cupcake. Do you see a pattern with my food? Some call it skill, and others well they just plan call it sick. Anyways, one night I was being cool with the kids while Jenny was off doing what ever. Her daughter had this kick butt cupcake maker. After the children did what children do and made all their cupcakes and ate them. They ran outside to play. I wanted to make a cupcake. I was all alone:( I just jumped right in there and whipped me one right up. I saved it for Jenny to enjoy. She said it was the best thing she had ever tasted!! No actually it was hard for her to eat it. I have no clue why!! Anyone that would like me to bring anything to their BBQ's or pot locks just let me know, okay?

1 comment:

:o) said...

I think that deep down inside this is your subconcious telling you that you are missing something....